Monday 31 December 2018

Ep-1 Seas-1










Rider: See you all tomorrow morning! -leaves the stable-

Sammy: -quietly opens the stable door-
Izzy: Hey! Let me out!
Sammy: I'm letting everyone out.. Starting with you. -opens his stable-

Izzy: Thanks! 

Sammy: -continues with the other horses-
Casper: Sammy.. We've talked about this. You ca--
Sammy: I'm not unlocking you. You can just stay in your stall all night and not get a single stretch of your legs. So can Copper and Gaze.
Casper: -surprised look- Alright then.

Copper: -wakes up- -sees all the horses out and talking to eachother- Oh my.. -snorts at Casper- C'mere
Casper: I wasn't let out.
Copper: -sighs- -carefully opens his stall door-
Casper: Whoa..
Copper: -opens Casper's- Now go and do Gaze's. Then come into my stall so we can talk about this.

Izzy and Arnold:
 Izzy: …. Can you imagine? Free out of the stable! Adventure, open fields! Ah..
Arnold: Yeah. It sounds like it'd be amazing!


Fred and Tommy:
 Tommy: -sighs- We only have four mares in the entire stable and they're all ponies..
Fred: I'm sure you'll get one soon.
Tommy: -snorts- I bet not. Not unless I get out of the stable.

 Lotty and Wish:

 Wish: I feel so unnoticed.. I'm at the back of the stable where I have no one to talk to and..
Lotty: Aw. I'm sure everyone loves you. You just need to get out and talk to people!
Wish: I'm too quiet for that.
Lotty: Ah well.. That new bow looks nice on you
Wish: Thank you. Rider gave it to me yesterday.
Lotty: Hey, why don't you go out and show it off to some people. Then you'll have their attention.
Wish: ooh.. You think?
Lotty: Go ahead!
Wish: -laughs- Alright. -walks out the stable- Casper?
Casper: -is eating hay- Yes?
Wish: Do you like my new bow?
Casper: Yeah. Very nice. Suits you. I have to talk to Copper now.
Wish: Alright..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ep-1 Seas-1

Rider: See you all tomorrow morning! -leaves the stable- Sammy: -quietly opens the stable door- Izzy: Hey! Let me out! Sammy:...